Please note that Tipperary County Council is now accepting applications for grant aid in respect of the following schemes.
- Housing Adaptation Grant Scheme for People with a Disability, which will assist with the provision/adaptation of accommodation to meet the needs of people with a disability;
- Mobility Aids Housing Grant Scheme, which will assist in addressing mobility problems primarily associated with ageing;
- Housing Aid for Older People Scheme, which will provide assistance to older people (i.e. persons aged 66 years and above) living in poor housing conditions to have necessary repairs or improvements carried out to their houses.
Applications received will be considered in light of funding available in 2017 and in the context of the priority scheme employed by this Council; i.e. most urgent cases will be given first call on available funding.
Application forms are available in the following offices or attached below;
- Civic Offices, Emmet Street, Clonmel
- Civic Offices, Limerick Road, Nenagh
- Carrick-on-Suir Municipal District Office, Town Hall, Carrick on Suir
- Cashel-Tipperary Municipal District Office, Rosanna Road, Tipperary
- Templemore-Thurles Municipal District Offices, Slievenamon Road, Thurles
Please see application forms below or for further information please contact the Housing Grants Section, Tipperary County Council, Civic Offices, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary or telephone 0761 06 5000.
Tipperary County Council reserves the right to suspend the scheme for applications at any time in light of change of circumstances or available funding.