BLAS INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL FOR TRADITIONAL IRISH MUSIC AND DANCE
at the Irish World Music Centre, University of Limerick
Summer School Dates: 25th June – 6th July, 2018
Round 2 Closing Date has now passed.
Conditions of the Scheme:
* Tipperary County Council is offering one bursary to attend this year’s summer school at the University of Limerick.
The value of the bursary covers 1 week’s tuition (includes lectures, workshops, assessment and attendance at all
concerts). The purpose of the bursary is to support professional development of artists. Travel arrangements and
accommodation (if required) are the responsibility of the applicant.
* Applicants must be resident in the Tipperary administrative area.
* Applicants must have achieved intermediate level of proficiency in their chosen area at a minimum e.g.
* Payment of the bursaries will be made directly to the Blas International Summer School of Irish Traditional Music
* Applicants must be age 16 years + (by 1st June 2018) (if under 18 years, written permission of parent/guardian
to attend must be submitted at application stage)
Independent assessors appointed by Tipperary County Council will consider applications