Calling all Art Practitioners and Community Facilitators in County Tipperary
Do you want to learn how to use online digital tools to expand your practice and connect with fellow peers? If so, Tipperary Arts Office is delighted to announce a FREE online programme developed to support practitioners working remotely in Co. Tipperary.
This new seven session programme is organised in association with Tipperary Arts Office and facilitated by visual artist and folklorist Michael Fortune, of Folklore.ie.
Each session runs from 11am – 12noon as a ZOOM event.
Session 1: Thursday 9th July @ 11am
• How to use your phone to make images and film for your online community.
Session 2: Tuesday 14th July @ 11am
• How to video on your mobile phone and ipad/tablet using the free cross platform App ‘InShot’.
Session 3: Thursday 16th July @ 11am
• Produce stop-motion animations and time-lapse on your mobile phone and ipad/tablet using free software called iMotion and Stop Motion Studio .
Session 4: Tuesday 21st July @11am
• Broadcasting- Learn how to host events using Facebook live and Zoom.
Session 5: Thursday 23rd July @11am
• Learn how to produce documentaries.
Session 6: Tuesday 28th July @11am
• Using Free computer Apps such as Screen-cast O’Matic.
Session 7: Thursday 30th July @11am
• This final session shows how to record stories and folklore by using your phone and remotely using Zoom and Facetime.
To Book: Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come basis. To book, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. A meeting ID and password will be shared closer to the event.