"The E&C Monitor is a custom designed software solution that consists of relevant and accurate datasets and indicators from authoritative sources to provide insight into the economic and community performance for county Tipperary at a variety of spatial scales. The E&C monitor can be applied to meet the increased demand for data and evidence based decision making across the many functions within Tipperary . It is based on 15 themes providing decision makers, planners and researchers in Tipperary with information they need to make better decisions and to monitor the progress and performance of the county.
The E & C Monitor is updated quarterly, the latest update is for Q4 2021.
There has been an environmental focus on this quarterly update with one new environmental dataset added and two existing datasets updated.
This update contains 4 Theme updates – comprising of 8 updated datasets:
• Building Energy Ratings – October 2021
• Wind Farms and Capacity (MW) 2015-2021
• Vehicle Registrations by Fuel Type (Electric/Hybrid) 2018-2020 (NEW) Education
• Primary Schools and Students by Nationality– 2021
• RTB Housing Rental Prices – Q2 21
• RPPI Housing Sale Prices – Q2 21
• Pandemic Unemployment Payments (PUP) – Weekly/Time series – October 31st
• Live Register at Social Welfare/Intreo Office Level - Monthly/Time series – October 2021
For more details on the update, please see the attached update document and feel free to share this with colleagues and stakeholders