HSE Health and Wellbeing are offering a free Stress Control programme, beginning on 11 January 2021. Stress Control is an evidence-based programme that teaches you practical skills to deal with stress.
The programme helps participants recognise the signs of stress. It covers topics including how stress affects our bodies and our thoughts. It teaches skills to overcome panicky feelings and tips to getting a good night’s sleep.
Dr Jim White will live-stream the classes, free-of-charge, starting on Monday 11 January 2021. You can watch the sessions either in the afternoon or evening.
How to Participate
This is a free programme and to participate simply visit www.stresscontrol.ie to register.
The six sessions are 90 minutes a session and will cover different topics. Participants are encouraged to watch all sessions, but participants can join at any stage for one or more session.
1. Session 1 Mon 11th Jan, 9am until Wed 13th Jan 11pm
2. Session 2 Thurs 14th Jan, 9am until Sun 17th Jan, 11pm
3. Session 3 Mon 18th Jan, 9am until Wed 20th Jan, 11pm
4. Session 4 Thurs 21st Jan, 9am until 11pm Sun 24th Jan, 11pm
5. Session 5 Mon 25th Jan, 9am until Wed 27th, 11pm
6. Session 6 Thurs 28th Jan, 9am until Sun 31st, 11pm