TEMPORARY CLOSING OF ROAD
ROADS ACT 1993 – 2015
(SECTION 75 OF THE ROADS ACT 1993)
ROADS REGULATIONS 1994.
Intention to close M7 Motorway
J28, Co. Limerick, J27 Co. Tipperary
and Westbound Slip Roads at J26 Co. Tipperary
Notice is hereby given that Tipperary County Council and Limerick City & County Council has received an application to make an Order closing the following road:
TO BE CLOSED 1. M7 Motorway J26 Westbound Off-Slip
2. M7 Motorway J26 Westbound On-Slip
3. M7 Motorway J28 to J27 Eastbound
4. M7 Motorway J27 to J28 Westbound
PERIOD OF CLOSURE: 1. From19.00 hrs to 06.00 hrs between 25th June 2019 and 5th July 2019 (2 nights).
2. From 19.00 hrs to 06.00 hrs between 26th June 2019 and 5th July 2019 (2 nights).
3. From 19.00 hrs to 06.00 hrs between 27th June 2019 and 5th July (1 night).
4. From 19.00 hrs to 06.00 hrs between 28th June 2019 and 5th July 2019 (1night)
ALTERNATIVE ROUTES: 1. (M7 WB to J27, M7 EB to J26)
or (M7 J25, R498, R497, R445, N52)
2. (R445, R494 to M7 J27)
or (M7 EB to J25, M7 WB)
3. M7 J28, R445, R494 to M7 J27
4. M7 J27, R494, R445 to M7 J28
REASON FOR CLOSURE: To facilitate the carrying out of resurfacing works.
Objections to the proposed temporary closure may be submitted in writing to the Director of Services, Roads, Transportation & Health and Safety, Tipperary County Council, Civic Offices, Limerick Road, Nenagh not later than 12 noon Thursday 30th May 2019 or by e-mail to email@example.com .
Objections to the proposed temporary closure of Junction 28, Co. Limerick may be submitted in writing to the Administrative Officer, Operations and Maintenance Services, Limerick City & County Council, Dooradoyle, Limerick not later than 12 noon Thursday 30th May 2019.
Mapped locations are for visual reference only