Tipperary Creative Ireland Community Grant Scheme 2021 is now closed.
Who can apply:
This grant scheme is open to community groups and not for profit organisations, arts, heritage and cultural groups, venues and societies. Applications by individual’s must be in partnership with a community, cultural or heritage group. All groups in receipt of funding from Tipperary County Council must be members of Tipperary PPN.
What Funding is available:
The level of grant assistance for any one project will range from €500 to €3,000.
To be eligible projects must
• take place in County Tipperary
• be organised by an individual/community/voluntary group based in Tipperary
• encourage or benefit participation in the Creative Ireland programme and enhance the awareness or culture in the local area.
• be in keeping with at least one of the five pillars of the Creative Ireland Programme especially Pillar 2 :Enabling creativity in every community.
• be accessible to diverse audiences and participants and will be inclusive in theme and approach
• be designed on a realistic financial basis and provide good value for money
• be completed and payment claimed before 29th October 2021. This deadline is to facilitate our drawdown from Creative Ireland programme and unfortunately is non negotiable.