Tipperary Creative Ireland Community Grant Scheme 2022 is now closed.
Who can apply:
This grant scheme is open to community groups and not for profit organisations, arts, heritage and cultural groups, venues and societies to support creative projects. Applications by individuals must be in partnership with a community, cultural or heritage group. All groups in receipt of funding from Tipperary County Council must be members of Tipperary PPN.
What Funding is available:
The level of grant assistance for any one project will range from €500 to €3,000.
To be eligible projects must
• take place in County Tipperary
• be organised by an individual/community/voluntary group based in Tipperary
• encourage or benefit participation in the Creative Ireland programme and enhance the awareness of culture in the local area.
• be in keeping with at least one of the five pillars of the Creative Ireland Programme especially Pillar 2 :Enabling creativity in every community.
• be accessible to diverse audiences and participants and will be inclusive in theme and approach
• be designed on a realistic financial basis and provide good value for money
• be completed and payment claimed by the 17th October 2022. This deadline is to facilitate our drawdown from Creative Ireland programme and unfortunately is non negotiable.
Closing date for applications was 4pm on Friday 11th February 2022.