This scheme is now closed for 2022. You will find the guidelines for the scheme below as a reference to the 2023 scheme.
Local Drama has traditionally been very strong in Tipperary. The aim of the 2022 Local Drama Scheme is to acknowledge and support the key role played by local drama groups in the cultural life of the county.
Up to two development awards will be allocated in 2022 under this
scheme to assist groups in:
• developing skills within the group
• enhancing production values
• availing of further training
• availing of professional input
• for other development needs as identified by individual groups.
• special Projects
Deadline for submissions was : 12 noon Friday 25th February 2022
Applications containing a development proposal for the group are welcomed. Applications for funding of productions are not eligible under this scheme.