Open Call for organisations interested in hosting events for Culture Night 2022.
What is Culture Night?
Culture Night is an annual event that celebrates culture, creativity and the arts. It will take place on Friday 23rd September, 2022 from 6pm till late with all events FREE to attend.
Arts and cultural organisations open their doors until late with hundreds of free events, tours, talks & performances for you, your family and friends to enjoy.
We are retaining the option to present hybrid programming. As such, venues can choose to present in person events, online events or both in- person and online events.
What types of events could I hold?
Culture night is an opportunity to showcase unique cultural events such as:
• Exhibitions, classes & workshops
• Outdoor projections on buildings
• Multicultural celebrations
• Cultural trails or treasure hunts
• Live music and live art
• Walking tours
• Events involving primary & secondary schools (please note events must take place after 6pm to be eligible for funding support).
• Intergenerational events celebrating positive ageing and young people
• Street performances
• Film screenings
• Book readings or storytelling
• Use cultural venues such as museums, galleries, castles, libraries, heritage and arts centres etc.
• See what others have done. Log onto www.culturenight.ie to see what happened around the Country last year.
Please find an Information Sheet and Application Form below.
Closing date for submissions: 12 noon on Tuesday 21st June
Culture Night is brought to you by The Arts Council in partnership with Tipperary County Council.