Applications are invited from Tidy Towns/Community Groups, under the above Scheme for projects/work carried out in 2018, which will enhance the appearance of the local area/ village/town.
- Applicants must be a recognised Community/Tidy Towns Group involved in activities to enhance and improve the appearance of the local area/village/town.
- All applicants must submit a one page Action Plan for their area.
- Grants will be awarded on the basis of the number of applications received and the funding available.
Grant Qualifying Criteria:
- Registered with the Tipperary Public Participation Network (PPN Registration No.).
- Copy of current Bank Statement.
- Copy of Insurance Cover Certificate.
Closing date for completed applications is Wednesday, 14th March, 2018.
Please return to the relevant Municipal District highlighted on your application form.
Forms for New Applicants Only are available from:
Aine Brett, Environment Section, Tipperary County Council,
Civic Offices, Clonmel, County Tipperary.
Tel: 0761 06 5000, email@example.com and also to download below.