Applications are invited from Tidy Towns/Community Groups, under the above Scheme for projects/work carried out in 2019, which will enhance the appearance of the local area/ village/town.
• Applicants must be a recognised Community/Tidy Towns Group involved in activities to enhance and improve the appearance of the local area/village/town.
• All applicants must submit a one page Action Plan for their area.
• Grants will be awarded on the basis of the number of applications received and the funding available.
Grant Qualifying Criteria:
- Registered with the Tipperary Public Participation Network (PPN Registration No.)
- Copy of current Bank Statement
- Copy of Insurance Cover Certificate
Closing date for completed applications is Wednesday, 13th March, 2019.
Please return to the relevant Municipal District highlighted on your application form.
Forms for New Applicants Only are available from:
Aine Brett, Environment Section, Tipperary County Council,
Civic Offices, Clonmel, County Tipperary.
Tel: 0761 06 5000 firstname.lastname@example.org and also at the link below.