Applications are invited from Tidy Towns/Community Groups, under the above Scheme for
projects/work carried out in 2020, which will enhance the appearance of the local area/
• Applicants must be a recognised Community/Tidy Towns Group involved in activities
to enhance and improve the appearance of the local area/village/town.
• All applicants must submit a one page Action Plan for their area.
• Grants will be awarded on the basis of the number of applications received, the
funding available and evidence of expenditure incurred.
Grant Qualifying Criteria:
• Registered with the Tipperary Public Participation Network (PPN Registration No.)
• Copy of current Bank Statement
• Copy of Insurance Cover Certificate
• Evidence of expenditure incurred
Closing date for completed applications is Wednesday, 11th March, 2020.
Please return to the relevant Municipal District highlighted on your application form.
Forms for New Applicants Only are available from: Aine Brett, Environment Section, Tipperary
County Council, Civic Offices, Clonmel, County Tipperary.
Tel: 0761 06 5000 email@example.com and also on the Tipperary County Council