Applications are invited from Tidy Towns/Community Groups, under the above Scheme for projects/work carried out in 2022, which will enhance the appearance of the local area/village/town.
• Applicants must be a recognised Community/Tidy Towns Group involved in activities to enhance and improve the appearance of the local area/village/town.
• All applicants must submit a one page Action Plan for their area.
• Grants will be awarded on the basis of the number of applications received, the funding available and evidence of expenditure incurred.
Grant Qualifying Criteria:
• Registered with the Tipperary Public Participation Network (PPN Registration No.).
• Copy of current Bank Statement.
• Copy of Insurance Cover Certificate.
• Evidence of expenditure incurred.
Closing date for completed applications is Friday the 25th March 2022.
Please return to the relevant Municipal District highlighted on your application form.
Forms for New Applicants Only are available from: Aine Brett, Environment & Climate Action Section, Tipperary
County Council, Civic Offices, Clonmel, County Tipperary.
Tel: 0818 06 5000 email@example.com and also on the Tipperary County Council