Carbon monoxide is a poisonous, tasteless, odourless, colourless gas created when natural fuels burn incompletely. In the home, heating and cooking equipment which burn fuel can be a typical source of carbon monoxide.
Application for School/Community group Visit to Fire Stations
Tipperary Fire & Rescue Service receive many requests for school / community group visits to local fire stations. We do our best to facilitate these visits , but would ask that you send in your application form as early as possible.