Scale of Charges:
The following schedule of fire service charges, as set by Manager’s Order, shall apply as and
from 1st June 2015:-
- Attendance at a fire (other than a chimney fire) or other incident in a domestic premises or caravan - €450.00 per hour from departure from Fire Station to return to Fire Station and close down.
- Fires and other incidents in non-domestic premises - actual cost, plus 30%.
- Chimney Fire in domestic premises - €250.00 – Landlord to be charged in private rented.
- Attendance at private rented accommodation – Landlord to be charged at €450.00 per hour.
- Attendance at RAS Scheme accommodation – Landlord to be charged at €450.00 per hour.
- Attendance at road based incidents - €450.00 per hour.
- Call outs to other Fire Authority areas and Semi-State Companies – actual cost, inclusive of overheads, plus 30% unless otherwise specified by written agreement.
- All other fires and services not covered under paragraphs 1,2, 4 and 5 - €450.00 per hour per brigade from departure from Fire Station to return to Fire Station and close down, subject to a maximum of €5,500.00 in the case of a haybarn fire,subject to a maximum of €1,700 in the case of a domestic fire and subject to a maximum of €10,000 in the case of a commercial incident.
- The charge to be levied in each case under paragraphs 1, 2, 4 and 5 shall be subject to a minimum charge of €450.00 in each case.
- Charges may be waived in any particular case where the Fire Authority is satisfied that such waiving is warranted.
- This schedule of charges shall be effective from 1st June 2015.
- Domestic Fires where the property is on RAS Scheme will be billed to the Landlord.
- Domestic Fires where the property is privately rented will be billed to the Landlord.