Scale of Charges:
1. Attendance at a fire (other than a chimney fire) or other incident in a domestic premises or caravan - €450.00 per hour from departure from Fire Station to return to Fire Station and close down.
2. Fires and other incidents in non'domestic premises - actual cost, plus 30%.
3. Chimney Fire in domestic premises - €250.00 - Landlord to be charged in private rented.
4. Attendance at private rented accommodation - Landlord to be charged at €450.00 per hour.
5. Attendance at RAS Scheme accommodation - Landlord to be charged at €450.00 per hour.
6. Attendance at road based incidents - €750.00 per hour.
7. Call outs to other Fire Authority areas and Semi State Companies - actual cost, inclusive of overheads, plus 30% unless otherwise specified by written agreement.
8. All other fires and services not covered under paragraphs I,2,4 and 5 - €750.00 per hour per brigade from departure from Fire Station to return to Fire Station and close down, subject to a maximum of €10,000.00 in the case of a hay barn fire, subject to a maximum of €1,700 in the case of a domestic fire and subject to a maximum of €20,000 in the case of a commercial incident.
9. The charge to be levied in each case under paragraphs 1, 2, 4 and 5 shall be subject to a minimum charge of €750.00 in each case.
10. Charges may be waived in any particular case where the Fire Authority is satisfied that such waiving is warranted.
11. This schedule of charges shall be effective from 1st October 2019.
12. Domestic Fires where the property is on RAS Scheme will be billed to the Landlord.
13. Domestic Fires where the property is privately rented will be billed to the Landlord.