From Monday 11 January 2021, the following further changes of local authority services will apply.
Access to all Council offices will be restricted to an appointment-based service and offices will be closed to walk-in services to support reduced mobility.
Access to all essential services can be made by phone, post, email and online. Attendance at Civic and District Offices will be by facilitated by appointment only, where considered necessary.
Tipperary County Council would like to reassure our citizens during this difficult time that the health and wellbeing of our customers, Councillors, employees and their families is of the upmost importance and it is our intention to ensure that service provision is maintained at its highest capacity in accordance with relevant public health advice and standard operating guidelines.
All construction activity will cease subject to the following:-
• Designated social housing projects deemed essential that will be completed by 28 February 2021
• Housing voids work
• Housing adaptation work with consent of owner
• Critical maintenance, repair and construction of road, drainage infrastructure such as winter maintenance and/or road safety issues
Access will not be available to:-
• Motor Tax offices,
• Swimming Pools, Gyms and Leisure Centres
• Public Libraries
• Museums & Galleries,
• Arts events (indoors or outdoors),
More detailed guidance on the availability of all council services will be available on the website www.tipperarycoco.ie later today and the Council is asking members of the public to avail of these services by:-
• Post or
• Telephone on 0818 06 5000, from 9.30am to 4.30pm
Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays or
• Email to email@example.com
• Online www.tipperarycoco.ie
Emergency numbers outside of office hours for the following services are;
• Roads - 0818 06 5003
• Housing (Emergency Electrical and Plumbing issues only) - 0818 06 5003
• Water and Wastewater - 1850 278 278