Level 5 Restrictions effective from midnight Thursday 24th December 2020 to Tuesday 12th January 2021: Tipperary County Council has further reviewed arrangements for access to its services.
- Access to our Civic & Municipal District Public Offices will continue to be available, members of the public are encouraged to use the various online and telephone services in the first instance and restrict their movements within the county.
- Motor Tax offices will be closed
- Libraries, Museums and Art centres will be closed;
- Gyms, Swimming Pools and Leisure Centres will be closed (Individual Training Only);
General information on Council services can be accessed on line and the Council is asking members of the public to avail of these services in the interests of public health by:-
The emergency numbers outside of office hours for the following services are;
- Roads - 0818 06 5003
- Housing (Emergency Electrical and Plumbing issues only) - 0818 06 5003
- Water and Wastewater - 1850 278 278
Further updates and advice will issue throughout the coming weeks via local and national media and on the Council’s website/Facebook and twitter.
Here is a collection of useful links and pages outlining various Council Service arrangements over Christmas and the New Year;