Community Enhancement Programme (CEP) 2019
We have received notice of funding of €149,690 for County Tipperary.
• The CEP is targeted towards enhancing facilities in disadvantaged communities.
• €45,000 will ring-fenced for grants of €1,000 or less.
• The funding provided to each Local Authority area has been allocated by providing a baseline amount to each area and allocating the remainder based on the relative population and disadvantage level in each area. This methodology uses census figures and the Pobal Hasse deprivation index.
• The funding is administered locally by Local Community Development Committees (LCDCs) across the country, with support from their Local Authority. Applications for funding can be made to the relevant LCDC.
• The funding is targeted at improving facilities in order to address disadvantage, in a manner consistent with each areas Local Economic and Community Plan.
• Closing date for completed applications is 5pm. 30th May, 2019