Public sector contracts have been an important source of income for companies during the pandemic and as lockdown eases – the number of tenders being published will accelerate.
Are you ready???
Get the support you need to tender successfully with InterTradeIreland’s award winning tendering programme: Go-2-Tender
The next set of workshops will be delivered via webinar on:
Webinar Platform: ZOOM
Day 1: 22 July 2020
Day 2: 29 July 2020
Both sessions will run from 9.30am – 3.30pm.
Sample topics include:
• Understanding the public sector on an all island basis
• Mapping the sectors
• Electronic tender portals - the process of tendering online
• The bid/no bid decision – how do you decide? and what should your strategy be?
• How to understand the process – from reading the terms of reference, understanding and answering the questions, to submitting the bid and accompanying documents
• How to write a good tender bid document
Participation in the webinars will trigger the follow on mentoring (up to 2 days). This support will also be delivered remotely e.g. through a combination of video conference meetings, remote document review and email / documentary feedback.
To register please complete the attached application form and send it back to Cormac@envision-ni.co.uk
For more information, please contact the Go-2-Tender Team on: +44 (028) 90452777 (NI) / 04890 452777 (ROI).
Or visit: http://www.envisionconsulting.eu/go2tender/
Considering the current circumstances, InterTradeIreland is offering this support free of charge.