SECTION 48(4) OF THE PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT ACT 2000 (AS AMENDED)
-DRAFT DEVELOPMENT CONTRIBUTION SCHEME
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Tipperary County Council has prepared a Draft
Development Contribution Scheme in accordance with the provisions of the Planning
and Development Act 2000 (as amended).
Details of the proposed contributions under the Draft Development Contribution
Scheme for the administrative area of Tipperary County Council are as per the per the Advert below and
further qualified in the Draft Scheme itself also attached below.
The draft Development Contribution Scheme if adopted will apply from 1st of January
2020 and will remain in place until it is otherwise modified, extended or replaced by
the Local Authority.
Copies of the Draft Development Contribution Scheme are available for public
inspection during public opening hours from 28th September 2019 to 11th November
2019 inclusive at the following locations:
• Planning Section, Civic Offices, Emmet Street, Clonmel. Co. Tipperary
• Planning Section, Civic Offices, Limerick Road, Nenagh Co. Tipperary
• The Nenagh Municipal District Office located in the Civic Offices, Limerick Road,
Nenagh [Eircode: E45A099]
• The Carrick on Suir Municipal District Office in the Civic Offices, New Street,
Carrick on Suir [Eircode: E32 YV00]
• The Tipperary/Cahir/Cashel Municipal District Office in the Civic Offices,
Rosanna Road, Tipperary [Eircode: E34 WD51]
• The Clonmel Borough District Office located in the Civic Offices, Emmet Street,
Clonmel, Tipperary [Eircode: E91N512]
• The Thurles Municipal District Office in the Civic Offices, Castle Avenue, Thurles
Submissions or observations with respect to the proposed Draft Development
Contribution Scheme should be made in writing to the Director of Services,
Planning Department, Civic Offices, Limerick Road, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary, Eircode
E45 A099 or Director of Services, Planning Department, Civic Offices, Emmet Street,
Clonmel Eircode E91 N512 and should be clearly marked “Draft Development
Contribution Scheme”. Submissions or observations may also be made by e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org identifying Draft Development Contribution
Scheme in the subject line.
Submissions or observations must be made in writing no later than 4.30pm on Monday
11th of November 2019.
Please note that submissions or observations may be published on our website and will
be subject to Freedom of Information legislation.
Signed: Marcus O’Connor,
Director of Services for Planning.
Dated: 23rd September 2019