Tipperary County Council invite expressions of interest from clubs, community groups or other bodies for the use of the former farm building located in Thurles Town Park, Thurles, Co. Tipperary Proposals for shared use by a number of groups will be considered.
Such expressions of interest may be made in writing or by email and should specify:
1. The proposed use of the premises.
2. The proposed frequency of use (e.g. full-time, one day per week, number of hours per day, week-ends only).
3. The proposed duration of any agreement.
4. The contribution which the club or group is prepared to make towards the maintenance of the premises.
5. The financial capacity of the group/body to meet the ongoing costs of operating the building including maintenance and repair.
6. Details of the constitution of the group or club, its membership and its remit.
7. Details of the extent to which the proposed use will serve the local community (e.g. will use be confined to membership or will there be general access to the community?)
8. Name and number of contact person.
Expressions of interest should be sent by post to Deirdre O' Shea, A/District Administrator, Tipperary County Council, District Offices, Castle Avenue, Thurles or by email to email@example.com Letters or emails should be clearly marked former Farm Building in Thurles Town Park – Expressions of Interest.
The closing date for receipt of expressions of interest is 12 noon on Wednesday, 28th. February, 2018.