Additional funding of €20,290 has been allocated to County Tipperary for the Community Enhancement Programme. This is ring-fenced for small capital grants for Men’s Sheds.
Consistent with the CEP arrangements, the application process for this ring-fenced funding will be administered by LCDCs. Some points regarding this fund are outlined below:
• Only Men’s Sheds that are affiliated with the Irish Men’s Sheds Association can apply for this funding.
• This funding should, insofar as possible, be allocated in an equal manner across Men’s Sheds that submit valid applications. The €20,290 available is €1,449 per Men’s Shed. This is merely a guide, not all Men’s Sheds might apply, some might apply for a smaller amount, and some might apply for funding for an unsuitable project.
• Unsuccessful applications made by Men’s Sheds under the Community Enhancement Programme should be considered for this ring-fenced fund.
• An Application Form and Terms & Conditions are attached below.
• The closing date of 4p.m. on 31st August 2018 will be strictly adhered to.