In response to the current Covid19 crisis the Traveller counselling service are now offering online counselling to members of the Traveller community who feel they would like to talk to a counsellor, this can be for one session or a number of sessions. These counselling sessions are one to one, are safe, confidential, and free of charge. At present we only provide counselling to people who are over 18 years
Anyone who wishes to have a counselling session can to click on the link below and follow the steps.
• Click on a counsellor of your choice
• Leave your name and number
• Tick the term of service box
• The counsellor will get in touch with you to arrange a time for an online counselling session and will send you a link to click on at the time agreed for your online session.
Or you can go to our website
If you have a problem linking in, you can call our counselling support line 0863081476
the Traveller online counselling service is not an emergency service and cannot respond to a person in crisis. Please refer to one of the following support services if needed:
- Samaritans - 116 123
- Pieta House - 180 247 247 or text HELP to 51444
- Your Mental Health Information: 1800 742 444
- GP or Out of Hours GP
- Get in touch with your local Traveller organisation