The proposed Part VIII development provides for the redevelopment of an existing brownfield site as a 120 space car park.
The development consists of;
- 120 space car park with macadam surfacing;
- Concrete kerbing, bio-retention and landscaped areas;
- Demolition of the existing structures on site;
- Public lighting, bollards, barriers and associated equipment for car parking;
- Landscaping and planting throughout the site;
- Vehicular access and egress from Davis Road which includes a right turn lane;
- Pedestrian and vehicular access to Kickham Barracks site (Protected Structure);
- Site drainage works including surface water drainage and connections to existing drainage on Davis Road,
- Utilities for electric vehicle charging points;
- CCTV poles and cameras;
- Bicycle stands;
- Alteration to road marking and parking on Davis Road.
At Davis Road, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary (see Drawing DRCP/GA/01 attached).
The development will comprise of the carrying out of works to and within the curtilage of a protected structures Ref 68 and 69 of the Clonmel and Environs Development Plan 2013, as varied (CEDP).
Full report attached: