A revised Restart Grants Plus scheme (RGP) was today announced by the Tánaiste. The features and terms of the scheme are set out in the attached Press Statement. The Revised scheme supersedes the original Restart Grants Scheme, which has been closed to new Applicants.
The Government Press Statement can be viewed here
At a glance
- Scheme opens for applications on Monday 10th August 2020 through Tipperary County Council and all other local authorities
- Direct grant aid of between €4,000 minimum and €25,000 based on commercial rates bill from 2019
- Scheme applies to businesses that have a turnover of less than €100k per employee to a maximum of €25M
How to Apply
Ratepayers who have previously been approved under the original Restart Grants Scheme
- Previous Applicants who were approved do not need to complete a new Application. The Council will directly contact them by email early this week, simply requiring them to respond to the email, which will automatically include them in the new RGP scheme.
New Applicants, who haven’t previously applied under the Restart Grants Scheme
- An online Application Form will be made available online for new Applicants later this week.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions in relation to the Scheme can be viewed here