• From Monday 20th July – Adults only (see time schedule below)
• From Monday 27th July – Families & General Public
• Facilities will only be available by pre-booking specified time slots. Slots can be booked by telephoning (062) 51806 between the hours of 10am and 6pm Monday to Friday.
• Customer walk-ins will no longer be possible.
• Children under 16 years-of-age must be accompanied by an adult.
• For the swimming pool, you will be allocated a time slot of 45 minutes of actual swim time.
• Fee of €5.50 for adults & €3.00 for OAPs must be paid by exact amount of cash (no change given); card payment will also be available shortly.
• Lockers will be limited but not recommended.
• Swimming lessons are not available currently.
• Changing rooms and showers are available for anyone attending the pool. However by arriving wearing your swimwear under your clothing and showering, if possible, at home afterwards you will minimise time spent in the changing rooms and limit social interaction.
• No spectators are permitted into the pool viewing area or on the pool deck.
• Water drinking facilities are no longer available; please bring your own fluids.
• For those attending the pool, hairdryers are no longer available or to be used.
• Throughout the day all areas (changing rooms and pool deck) will be sanitised by staff.
PROTOCOLS WHILE ATTENDING POOL
• Please only arrive a maximum of ten (10) minutes prior to your booking time slot as unfortunately admission any earlier cannot be guaranteed.
• On arrival sanitise your hands and maintain social distancing at all times.
• At the reception desk, you must sign a pre-entry self-declaration form. This is where we ask you to take responsibility for your own well-being. If you feel ill please do not visit the facility. We ask all users to be respectful of each other.
• To maintain social distancing, we ask that you keep moving and not to engage in social activity in the facility for your safety & comfort and spend as little time as possible in the changing rooms and showers.
• No swim equipment will be available to borrow e.g. swim caps, floats, etc.
• Flip flops & sandals should be worn on the deck and in changing areas.
• When swimming, it is important that you continue to maintain social distancing.