This grant scheme is open to community groups and not for profit organisations, arts, heritage and cultural groups, venues and societies. Applications by individual’s must be in partnership with a community, cultural or heritage group. All groups in receipt of funding from Tipperary County Council must be members of Tipperary PPN.
The level of grant assistance for any one project will range from €500 to €3,000.
To be eligible for funding projects/events must:
• take place in County Tipperary
• be organised by an individual/community/voluntary group based in Tipperary
• encourage or benefit participation in the Creative Ireland programme and enhance the awareness or culture in the local area.
• be in keeping with at least one of the five pillars of the Creative Ireland Programme especially Pillar 2 :Enabling creativity in every community.
• be accessible to diverse audiences and participants and will be inclusive in theme and approach
• be designed on a realistic financial basis and provide good value for money
• be completed and payment claimed before 29th October 2021. This deadline is to facilitate our drawdown from Creative Ireland programme and unfortunately is non negotiable