Local Drama has traditionally been very strong in Tipperary. The aim of the 2021 Local Drama Scheme is to acknowledge and support the key role played by local drama groups in the cultural life of the county.
Up to two development awards will be allocated in 2021 under this scheme to assist groups in:
• developing skills within the group
• enhancing production values
• availing of further training
• availing of professional input
• for other development needs as identified by individual groups.
• special Projects