Community Learning Spaces
Tipperary County Council in partnership with South Tipperary Development Company and North Tipperary Development Company are looking to support the provision of, rollout of, and promotion of Community Learning Spaces across County Tipperary.
A survey of community facilities issued through Tipperary PPN to all community groups registered in Tipperary on the 16th October to establish if the community facility has
- broadband and WIFI capability
- a dedicated space that can be allocated to creating a learning/study space
- capability of opening and closing the facility to match the demands of students requiring allocated times
- heating and provision of comfortable operating environment
- will ensure that all Covid 19 guidelines are followed to ensure the safety of those attending and using the learning spaces are adhered to
We will then support the applicable community facilities with provision of desk, screen and sanitisation unit and also promote the facility as having the learning space available.
Please see the attached Expression of Interest Form and Frequently Asked Questions document for further information.
As a community centre if you would like more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org