Silouette graphic representing Tipperary


All pages relating to business.

Trade Plate Licence

Motor traders and repairers with a valid garage code may apply to the local authority for a licence to transport unregistered or untaxed vehicles on the road.

Commercial Rates Information and Advice

Local authorities provide information and advice to business owners about the commercial rates they must pay, account balances, rate exemptions and transfers.

Commercial Rates Payment

Occupiers of rateable commercial properties such as shops, offices, factories, warehouses, hotels and licensed premises must pay commercial rates on their property to the local authority.

Dangerous Substances Regulations Enforcement

Dangerous Substances Regional Offices regulate the storage of petrol, kerosene, diesel and other flammable liquids to ensure they are stored safely and do not cause a fire, safety, public health or environmental risk.

Dangerous Substance Licence

You must apply to the appropriate Dangerous Substances Regional Office for a licence if you wish to store flammable liquids and fuels such as petrol, kerosene or diesel for sale or supply to members of the public, commercial businesses or for your own personal use.

Marketing Websites

Local authorities may develop and manage websites to promote their areas as great places to live, work, visit, invest and study.

Economic Development Initiatives

Local authorities may run economic development initiatives to facilitate and encourage economic and business development to improve the attractiveness of the local area as a place to invest.