Silouette graphic representing Tipperary


All pages relating to business.

Street Furniture Licence

You must apply to the local authority for a licence to place furniture such as tables and chairs on the public footpath outside your premises.

Casual Trading Licence

You must apply for licence to the local authority if you are a casual trader and you want to sell goods in a public place or designated trading area.

Waste Facilities Register

The National Waste Collection Permit Office in Offaly County Council maintains a public register of all waste facility permits and certificates granted, reviewed, revoked and expired across all local authorities.