A vehicle conversion is a modification to the registered details of a vehicle
The documents listed below must be completed and submitted to the Motor Taxation Office to amend registration documents for converted vehicles:-
• Change of particulars Form RF111 – form can be downloaded at www.motortax.ie
• Original Vehicle Registration Certificate
• Vehicle Owner’s Declaration of Conversion (Form VRTCONV) and Suitably Qualified Individual Declaration of Conversion (Form VRTCONVSQI) (the most recent version of forms can be downloaded at www.revenue.ie/en/importing-vehicles-duty-free-allowances/documents/vrt/... )
The Documents as per Requirements for the First Time Taxing of Goods Vehicles (http://www.tipperarycoco.ie/motor-tax/light-goodscommercial-vehicles) must be completed and submitted to the Motor Taxation Office to tax vehicles converted for goods carrying use.
• Before and After photographs of the vehicle showing both the changes and sufficient detail to identify the vehicle
• Detailed Description of the work carried out.
• Copy of invoice in respect of the work carried out.
• Where applicable, confirmation that any additional Vehicle Registration Tax due has been paid in respect of the vehicle.
NOTE: ARREARS OF TAX ARE CHARGED AT THE PRE-CONVERSION RATE UP TO THE START OF THE MONTH IN WHICH THE CONVERSION OCCURRED AS CERTIFIED BY THE ATC/SQI.