Silouette graphic representing Tipperary

Waste Services FAQs

Guide Navigation

Skip Guide Navigation

I live outside the specified areas identified in the Regulations but I would like a brown bin, what do I do?

If you live outside the areas as detailed in the Regulations and would like to avail of a brown bin you should contact your collector to ascertain if they can provide you with the service, alternatively you could give consideration to using a home composter.