Silouette graphic representing Tipperary

Waste Services FAQs

Guide Navigation

Skip Guide Navigation

What is my obligation if I retail tyres but don’t import from outside the state?

Commercial Enterprises who supply working tyres to the public or Garages have two primary obligations: 1. Register with an approved Government Body (REPAK ELT) or with Tipperary County Council as a Supplier. 2. Use an Authorised Waste Collector to remove tyres from your premises.