Silouette graphic representing Tipperary

Waste Services FAQs

Guide Navigation

Skip Guide Navigation

What must I do with my food waste?

Once you have segregated your food waste you may either: Present it in your brown bin for collection by an authorised collector, Subject the food waste to a home composting process on your premises, or Bring the food waste to an authorised facility. Note: if a person home composts all reasonable steps shall be taken to minimise the creation of odours and nuisance. You must not: Deposit food in the residual waste collection bin.